BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Social Media Networks NCCYouth1916

To start the Social Media journey for NCCYouth1916, start by clicking on NCCYouth1916's website: nccyouth1916.weebly.com

All of the networks can be accessed from this one local point.
(Facebook is the only network that will not directly allow a link back to the original website for NCCYouth1916.)

I have created a website, email account, twitter, youtube, facebook, and blog for my client.
I cannot create a LinkedIn profile until Craig, my client, gets back in town.
I also created a Technorati account for my client, but it will not allow me to upload a photo nor can I upload the blog to accompany it.
The youtube account will be used on a biweekly basis. My client will use youtube to show videos for students that accompany his sermons. There are no links back to the original site from youtube.

All of the networks are interconnected and RSS feeds are sent to the email account I have created: nccyouth1916@gmail.com

There is even a prayer request option on the website to send information from users to the email account created for the client.

Blog
Twitter
Facebook Group
Facebook Fan
Youtube
Website



0 comments: